BTI sets a high standard for ethics and quality
Fit-for-purpose solution to project management by ensuring the rigours of our recognized PM requirements are adhered to — scaled to meet our client’s needs.
- Project Charter Development
- Project Scope Support
- Project Scheduling (MS Project)
- Cost Estimating/Forecasting
- Risk Planning/Mitigation Strategy
- Procurement and Support
- Project Audits
- Commissioning Construction Management
- Lessons Learned/ Close-Out
Beta-Tech employs project management best practices to all projects. BTI adheres to the best practices identified by PMI and the project management profession as a whole.
- All work is performed in line with BTI’s Professional Practice Management Plan
- Document Authentication is done as required by current engineering regulatory requirements.
BTI’s Project Managers employ standards and process resident in the BTI Project Management Office (PMO).
These templates and standard processes ensure our clients receive value for their investment, while maintaining efficient project controls and visibility of all aspects of the project’s progress, budget and scope. Some BTI’s clients require a lean project structure and team, while others require more robust controls and reporting.
As such BTI provides a “fit for purpose” solution to project management by ensuring the rigours of our recognized PM requirements are adhered to, but in the necessary size to meet our client’s needs.
Our project managers; certified PMP’s or CAPM’s, are great communicators and mediators; moreover, they are valuable representatives for our clients and make every effort to ensure the success of the projects entrusted to BTI.